Wednesday, August 29, 2007

howling at the moon



i had insomnia last night. this happens to me every once in a while, especially when there is a full moon. i went out on the back deck at some ungodly hour and bathed in opalescent moonlight. i could have stayed there until dawn, and probably should have.

this is not a good time for me to be sleep deprived. too much going on. gots to be on my toes.

i did decide to make some moon water. tashi has been enjoying learning about potions, and this is another one of sorts. pour some filtered water into in a clean, clear jar. add stones that will capture moonlight. especially good stones are aquamarine, rose quartz and of course, moonstone. add some silver pendants that you'd like infused with moon power. leave jar in the moonlight the whole night through.

use your moon water sparingly until the next full moon. you can add some to a bath, splash your skin with it, or just keep it close and gaze into it on occasion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Those stones look like they glow.

It was great to hear from you Zoe and thank you for the advice. I don't think I'll run off to France just yet, but I will get a different job soon, hopefully in something creative.

I hope you are doing well. Happy upcoming birthday!