Saturday, March 29, 2008

a shower in today's forecast

that's right. i'm going to a baby shower. this one is for a friend and former co-worker for whom i am a doula! i managed to whip up some handmade gifts for the occasion. these are becoming my standard, from bend the rules sewing.

a nice soft blankie.



and some bibs.



there is nothing like the deadline of a shower to kick you into action!

this week i will work on some more baby gifts that are way overdue for a little woodland creature.

i must add this video, with which i have become obsessed. thanks to soulemama for mentioning it on her blog. i love everything about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad this video is making the rounds. I was tickled when Soulemama posted it on her site after I left it in her comments. Isn't it amazing. It gives me goosebumps EVERYTIME I watch it.

Peace,
Krystal