Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the beat goes on



this morning we heard baby's heartbeat for the first time through the doppler. the wonderful song of a train barreling along!



because i felt so fragile and nervous through the first trimester, i didn't exercise much. that has got to change. i've been taking some good walks recently. but i have to incorporate yoga and swimming. as soon as we get through the move! really!



tashi has been so wonderful about this pregnancy. she has wanted a sibling more than anything. and even though the age difference is huge, i think she is going to totally love being a big sister. she has been so patient with my nauseous nights and my in-bed-before-her exhaustion! and despite all the busyness of the move, she still finds moments to dream.

3 comments:

suzannebee said...

wow! the heartbeat!!! that is amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter reminds me so very much of my daughter. Browsing through your blog I found myself catching my breath at her face as it strikes me. I see my daughter, Claire! :-)

Green Kitchen said...

I was 27 posts behind on reading your blog! Congratulations!!!!! How very special. Won't get so far behind, got to keep tabs on the babies.