Sunday, October 12, 2008

pssssst. . . guess what!

i read this morning that in just a few days the baby inside me will be the size of a lime!



yes!

as some of you are a aware, i've been trying to bring a baby #2 into this world for about six years now. having suffered several early miscarriages, the last couple months have been a mixture of fear, hope, nausea, exhaustion and mantra. as each week passed the optimism grew brighter and brighter that we've got a keeper. only now am i allowing the feelings of excitement to bubble up and carry me forward.

in just a few days i will be into my second trimester. i am fully aware that things could still go wrong, but no longer want to keep this journey to myself. please join me in anticipation and hope that we will meet this mysterious little being in the spring!

11 comments:

suzannebee said...

This is so AWESOME!!!!!!! My heart is bursting with happiness for you all. GO ZOE and MIRACLE BABY!

Britt Bravo said...

Wow!!!! Congratulations, Zoe. That is wonderful news.

Linda Diane Feldt said...

I'm so glad you have this new life to nurture. Enjoy the next 6 months!

Linda Diane

Tracey said...

Oh, how wonderful!!

We will be sending you our warmest mama vibes from Sugar Hollow!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hurrah! Yay Zoe and Dan! I get very happy thinking of Tashi as a big sister.

Congrats on the very special lime, and also on your new place!

Erika

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

I forward all my no longer require baby makin' mojo to you.

patrice said...

Oh! New life!! What a wonderful post. Most warm wishes to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Yeay Zoe ... real glad to hear the news, and sorry I didn't pick up on it till days later

song of the selkie said...

THAT'S SO GREAT!!! this gives me hope! iam SO happy for you! time for some virgin margaritas all around! i yodle like a crazy loon for your triumphant belly!
WOOT-WOOT-WOOT!

Anonymous said...

wonderful news, zoe. the best! sending prayers and many blessings and love. xo