Wednesday, April 25, 2012

inside outside

gosh. my computer seems to have finally found its end. it has been having fan troubles for almost a year. the other day it hit the floor (long story) and that seems to have been the last straw. i plan to have it looked at, in the dim hope that there is a simple fix. but i can't even make software updates because the operating system is six years old. right now when i turn it on there is nothing but endless grey screen.

in the mean time tashi is graciously allowing me to use her computer. and so it goes.

i'm very dependent on my computer, not only for information and connection, but as a creative tool. i compose poetry on my computer. i blog on my computer. i download, edit and share my photographs on my computer. without it, i feel boxed in.

but luckily my family understands and is willing to share, until what ever time i can manage to fix the old one, or obtain a new one.

and perhaps it is a message. when we are home i come and go from the computer way too often. it's time to go out and play!

No comments: