Monday, April 24, 2006

quick bit

indeed today i stepped into the alternate universe of my new job. i met many interesting people and acquainted myself with my new computer. my office is sunny with a view of leafy trees and red brick.

i am sad to have missed wilco at the charlottesville pavilion last night. dan was out of town and i didn't want to drag tashi down to the balcony seat when really it was her bedtime. some reverberations traveled the distance to our house, but not such that i could identify the songs.

i have been having major technical difficulties with the blog. my very old mac powerbook can't seem to hold its cookies, which means i can't log into the posting page. right now i'm using dan's computer. my entries may be infrequent until this problem is resolved.

No comments: