Wednesday, October 12, 2005

funkaburrito

this morning i had a dream that i took mescaline and went to a burrito shop on 16th steet in the san francisco mission. the burritos in this particular eatery were incredibly leaky & runny. what i really wanted was an amazing burrito from taqueria cancun on 19th and mission. i was feeling too insecure to make my way there though. eventually i drove off in my car, blinded by the intensity of the traffic lights.

now what is this all about? the longing for the best burrito in north america? a desire to take psychedelics? or the fact that i'll just settle for what's in front of me rather than go for what i know is far superior? a footnote on the dangers of driving while tripping? or was it somehow provoked by the pbs special on parliament/funkadelic that i watched last night?

2 comments:

Britt Bravo said...

Hey Zoe,

Whenever I have a weird dream, I ask myself these 4 questions (in this order) without thinking too much about my answers:

1. What is the title of the dream?
2. What is the theme of the dream?
3. How did I feel in the dream?
4. What question is the dream asking?

Britt

zoe krylova said...

hmmm, i like that. i had another very odd dream last night and i am asking those questions right now. . .