Friday, January 11, 2008

twisted lunchblog update



after a morning appointment i have some time before picking tashi up at school. so i've seated myself in the wonderful twisted branch tea bazaar. i decided to order a new item on the menu, the smoked salmon sandwich. nyum. and the salads here always make me so very happy.



of course, it is all accompanied by a pot of chai and a view.



i always sit on the raised platform with the cushions and low tables.



and here, some shots of the tree, the twisted tree.





happy weekend!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Um, jealous! What a great way to spend some time on a Friday afternoon. LOVE their lunches.

Patience_Crabstick said...

Totally off topic, but I just noticed you used to work at Talking Leaves books? I'm from Buffalo--it's a great city and Talking Leaves is a great store.

Mediterranean Views said...

Got some thoughts down on those seeds I want to sow, will soon share them on the blog. Have fixed the link, so you can now find me by clicking on my name.
I love your new picture on your header...those little elves...
Happy Week! Amy

Unknown said...

i love your photos! happy belated birthday to tashi! :)