Saturday, March 22, 2008

some light to follow the darkness

i should be in a bad mood more often, because each time i am, it seems, a lovely gift arrives in the mail from my beloved friend laura. last time it was a very cool vintage dress which i have yet to model on the blog (i will, i promise). but this time, oh my, this time, just after hitting publish on the last post, the most gorgeous treasure landed in my mailbox.



it's a brooch of pure enchantment.

and i can't leave out the card that made me laugh out loud (warning: language!)




how this wonder woman with a newborn gets around to sending me mail, i will never understand. but she sure made my day.

thank you laura; i love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha what a funny card! id be grumpy every day if it meant i got stuff like that! :) happy spring!

Anonymous said...

That is the most fantastic card ever.

Shelley said...

Where did she get this card. It has to be the best card I've ever seen. Love it.

zoe krylova said...

thanks for all the comments. comments make me feel good too!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

That card is genius!