Thursday, March 20, 2008

thrifty thursday

today we made a quick stop at the salvation army and found some fun.

tashi really wanted these italian boots for dress up. they were pretty hard to pass by, especially since they fit me perfectly.





and then i found tashi this brand new paisley sundress. too bad it doesn't also fit me. just the right garment for a spring equinox gift.



and an unopened vintage (i think) quickpoint pillow kit by bernat. a little silly, but at $3, why not give it a try!




really i wish it would have been this pattern:



and finally, a couple of demitasse cups so that i can serve up my greek coffee properly:



cheerio!

4 comments:

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

That Tashi is so dang cute... and what an eye for fashion.

Laura_M said...

those boots are made for way more exciting things than walking!

Patience_Crabstick said...

The boots are fabulous!

Lara Dunston said...

I really love these boots! I know I'd be borrowing them from Tashi - a lot! - if I was you!