Friday, August 29, 2014

Secret Reading Series 4

Secret Reading Series   :::   Nightshift 4

I love music and seeing musicians perform. I admire those that can deliver their words thus. 

Sometimes when I write a poem that I'm satisfied with I want to run out and read it at an open mic. Even though I nearly die whenever I have to speak out loud in front of a group of people.

In cities past I used to run out and read freshly written poems. Open mics often satisfied that inspired longing to share the words, whether with strangers, or community. Reading in front of people broke the isolation. It made me feel more rock & roll. 

So as a way of meeting that urge now, I bring you the Secret Reading Series. 

Secret Reading Series 4 from Zoe Krylova on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Kif said...

night shifts... each one different - some could be more urban... some less

this one feels more remote... I think about being in a field and staring towards the urban glow... I don't know why. Feels like there could be vistas here. Maybe the series is washing over me - whispering how they are all linked - architecture, rail, stars, weather, daily work, fields tattoos...

"that sunset was a dense syrup"

wonderful!