Friday, February 03, 2006

4X4, a blog game

I've been "tagged" by blogger britt bravo which means i have to answer these "4X4" questions and then tag four more bloggers. i don't know if that many people even read my blog. this feels a little like those "send it to six people or you'll die a terrible death" emails, but anyway, here goes. britt changed the questions but i'm changing them back because i just don't have four answers to some of her questions!

4 jobs I had:

cashier manager at people's food coop
tarot reader
warehouse manager at small press distribution
peon at burger king (it was my first high school job. oh the shame.)

4 places I lived (really, only 4?):

nicosia, cyprus
bradford, pa
dharamsala, india
haight street

4 places i liked:

jamaica
santorini
yelapa, mexico
hampstead, england

4 Web sites I visit regularly (or in my case, once in a while):

mothering
tribe
bbc news
the wise woman forum

4 people i tag

shacker
justintrousers
fire escape gardener
wordmistress

oh and if you like, here are 4 alternate questions (created by britt). or mix and match!

4 movies i watch over and over
4 tv shows i love
4 songs i listen to over and over
4 guilty pleasures blogs i read

No comments: