Monday, January 29, 2007

blank slate


oh oh. i've been tagged again. this time by noddyboom. we haven't met but i have a link to her blog because she's a cool & creative mama. she's even cooler now that i know she stood naked in front of the eiffel tower.

since i've already told you five things that you might not know about me, i'm now going to tell you five things that you probably do know about me.

I)
when i was three i moved to america on a big ship. i turned four in bradford, pennsylvania, in a holiday inn. the population of bradford was about 10 thousand, and i lived there until i was 19.

II)
a girl who had been one of my best friends when i was in early grade school tried to beat me up in a roller skating rink when we were in sixth grade. i was no fighter and another friend of mine stepped up to the plate. they pulled each other's hair out.

III)
the first time i kissed a boy i was a month shy of eleven. my mom was in the parking lot picking me up from a catskill's summer camp for children of greek orthodox descent. he led me behind the dorm, and there, beside a tree under a laundry line, i had my first lip kiss with a boy.

it was as dreamy as he was.

IV)
when i was 17 i worked at the burger king in bradford.
when i was 27 i worked for an acupuncturist in san francisco.
oops, that's two things.

V)
i met my dad for the first time the summer i graduated from college. i was 21. i love him and his wife and my half brother (whom i met just a few years ago), very much.

i've already tagged just about anyone who might possibly read my blog and have a blog themselves. so for now this is the end of the line.

No comments: