Tuesday, September 01, 2009
self portrait: tuesday
for lack of anything else, a picnik polaroid.
things that are new this week:
* tashi is a sixth grader. do you remember being a sixth grader? i do. i won't go into all the "new" things i tried as a sixth grader. suffice it to say my daughter is well adjusted and far wiser.
* i am 42. that is 31 years older than i was when in sixth grade.
* tristan has found his giggle. especially when i say, "kaboom!"
* suddenly, it is autumnal. sweaters in the morning. pj's with footies for the baby. leaves beginning to yellow. a certain crisp in the air that is unique only to autumn.
* dan gave me an external hard drive for my birthday. that means i can continue to download photos without being warned that i no longer have disk space. that means i can put music back on to my i-tunes. that means i can empty the contents of my flip camera onto my laptop. thank you awesome techno hubster.
* i have a new hair cut. i think it must be a foot shorter. i have layers for the first time since. . . i was a teenager.
happy new month to you!