Monday, September 03, 2007

birthday party photo essay

there was some good beer. and some not so good beer.



alison gave me these lovely bangles!



the kids had fun. . .



dan gave me



two tickets to



this is meredith and molly



molly is going to give me knitting lessons. this is the starter kit! thanks molly!




can't wait to soak in this



and a special wand like object from molly. it's a branch from a datura. so i call it my moonstick.





i wasn't expecting people to come bearing gifts. so much kindness!



surfzilla rocked the deck.



we're already planning our next party!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I wish I could have stayed for Surfzilla!

Anonymous said...

Happy (a little belated) birthday! The party looks like fun. I think you're in for a great year; I've "heard tell" 40 is a wonderful age.

Kat said...

Happy, happy birthday! And thanks for the tag.