Tuesday, December 02, 2008

the great countdown begins



happy december! i am so terribly behind on any kind of gift gathering and/or making this year. it is what it is.



today i have a huge amount of time to myself. tashi has a playdate after school, which adds hours to my day. of course, i've already wasted a good part of it, poking around the internet and sending out emails.

my big goal for today is to deal with our office/guest room. it is the last remaining vortex of chaos in the house, aside from the garage. my other goal is to take a walk.



pictured below is a lovely vietnamese hair stick my friend mara sent me as a blessing token for my pregnancy. it's so delicate and precious.



i hope you are enjoying the first few days of december, and remembering to breath deeply and avoid walmart.

No comments: