Sunday, May 25, 2008
am i quirky?
i've been tagged by patrice of making peace. the object is to list six of my quirks. i added another part to it, asking my husband what he finds quirky about me. so here are the results of both:
dan's version, mostly direct quotes
1. you like junky things instead of new shiny stuff. you like rusty nails and things.
2. you prioritize documenting an event over participating in it
3. you have an inexplicable lack of interest in pizza
4. you'll cry at the drop of a hat when watching movies
5. you have an insatiable desire for backrubs
6. you obsess over choices, whether it is a grocery item, dvd to rent or outfit to wear when going somewhere special
1. i like purr therapy. when i have cramps, a stomach ache or a back ache, i love my cats to sit on the troubled area and purr.
2. leaving the house without wearing earrings is like, what for some women, would be like leaving the house without wearing make up
3. i love having my hair played with, but don't like it when someone taps me on the head or, if wearing a bun, when someone (tashi) comes and wiggles it
4. i'm phobic about driving on highways. i'm fine once on them, but i will lose a whole night of sleep anticipating a road trip.
5. i'm not a huge fan of ice cream
6. i love outrageous clothes -- vintage or otherwise -- but don't like bringing attention to myself. so even if i own some some wild outfits, i rarely work up the nerve to wear them in public.
here are the rules:
* Link the person who tagged you
* Mention the rules in your blog
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them
and i added this:
* have a partner, friend or child tell you six of your quirks as well, and list them.
and here are six bloggers i tag. play only if you feel like it!
another passport stamp
north node astrology
and as a bonus, i tag my daughter
picture fun by picnik